Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Finishing touches

Well, I have sent my book off to my editor because, after someone very important to me said that it was actually really good, I decided that the side of me that is a perfectionist was the same side that was interfering with the progress of release. So I decided to go ahead and try to release it by the end of the week. I know that I keep saying this and things seem to keep getting in the way but I really think it is time. I just want it to be perfect for you guys and sometimes I may make hasty decisions based on my own insecurities. Fear not, faithful readers, for soon you will get it. i have set my deadline for the end of the week and I mean to keep it this time.

In other news, Misu is coming into town to see me today so I am so excited I could have an aneurism. I have found that after many years of feeling numb and emotionless, I actually do still have the ability to care for someone on a deeper level and to love someone other than myself (which I haven't really been able to do either). She has broken down the barriers that all of the others have built around my heart and for that, I thank her.

Until next time dear faithful readers...
Thank you,
Your faithful entertainer,
AKA Misu's Puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment