Thursday, June 9, 2011

The first day...

of the rest of my life starts today. I have talked to Misu and I am going to work my ass off to accomplish, not one, but two amazing feats. I have been cheating with my smoking and, starting today, I am quitting, even if it kills me (irony?). I haven't had one all day and I have fought temptation tooth and nail, trust me. My mom smokes, so it is very difficult to say no when she is so willing to share her cancer with me.

I am also starting a very strict diet which Misu is helping me with as well. 1500 calories a day. Am I crazy you ask? Yes, a little. I am also determined not to die like so many others have, painfully. It is going to be hard and I know that it would probably be better to try to quit one then the other but I am a fucking lunatic and a masochist so I am going to attempt both at the same time.

In other news, I am in talks with a very good writer about swapping Q&A's. What that means, for those who do not know, is that I will be sending him a list of interview questions and he will answer them and send them, along with his own, back to me. Then we will post them to our respective social networking sites and blogs (like this one)  so that our fans (you guys) can get a better idea of who we are. Sound good to you guys? So look for that.

If any of you guys have any questions that you want me to answer, please send me an email. I love hearing from you.

Until next time dear, faithful readers:
Thank you,
John aka Misu's Puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment