Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I should really come up with more interesting things to say on this blog, I think.

I finished all of the minor edits today on the book and now all I have is a couple of scenes to write and then I will send it off to the wonderful people that have offered to give it a read over for me. When they get finished and I am sure it is up to par, off the the presses. Well, actually, it will be off to the computer where I can upload it, but you get the idea. =D

Other than that it has been a pretty uneventful day. I did find out that I have a bunch of computer games that I had forgotten about when I decided to give this writing thing a go full time and sat up until three this morning playing them. I am such a child, I know, but sometimes it does a soul good to get away from the real world for a while. Video games are my past time, what's yours?

Until next time faithful readers,
Thank you,
John aka Puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment