Monday, June 20, 2011

I promise...

To have my book out by the end of July. I finally got it back from the editor and I have the entire day off Wednesday so I will be working my tail off to get it to you guys. I have read over the edits and and very pleased with the work he does and even more pleased at the ideas he has contributed to the book. So i am making a pledge to you, dear readers: The end of July or I will give it to you for free.

In other news, I am really settling into my new job. I am learning a lot and making very few mistakes. I like my boss and the people I work with and enjoy my job very much.

The weekend is coming ad you all know what that means. MISU!!!! Yes, I will be spending more time with my sweet, beautiful Misu and will have her all to myself. What does that mean for all of you? Unfortunately, it means that I will be posting very little here, if anything at all, and that I will not be working on any new stories unless inspiration absolutely clobbers me on the head.

So until next time, dear, faithful readers; Thank you!
You faithful entertainer,
John aka Puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment