Saturday, June 4, 2011

What a week!

Well this has been a week, huh? I got a new job, I finished my book (which I will be uploading tomorrow, I hope), and wrote a new little short for you guys. It has been quite enjoyable. I have a lot of stuff going on right now, Misu has upped the ante  and given me more rules and what Misu wants, Misu gets as far as I am concerned. So I disn't get a chance to post yesterday. I was really tired due to the fact that I hadn't been getting much sleep the two nights before and I really hadn't done anything for you guys to be interested in anyway, so I took a break from this blog. Don't worry, it won't happen often.

The new short is called "Going Down?" and it is a nice little treat for any woman who wants to dominate a man and an especially savory treat for guys who, like I, LOVE being dominated by a strong, powerful woman. Yes, it is the very source of my arousal, for the most part. I love it when... well, never mind. Just read my story. It's free anyways. Get it on my smashwords page and keep reading my blog dear readers because when Ishmael comes out tomorrow, I will have a special treat for you guys, trust me. I might even give it to you for free, if you are nice.

Until next time, faithful readers...
_John aka Misu's Puppy-

No comments:

Post a Comment