Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tomorrow...

..... is going to be a very busy day, I think. I am going to be working very hard on getting this book finished and ready for you, dear readers. I will be balancing that with the interview with the great writer I was telling you all about. Whew! Even on my days off, I don't get a day off.

I have commissioned a few volunteers to read my new book and give me their perspectives on it. I hope that their contributions will be what I am looking for. It is actually a sweet deal for all involved. They get a free advance copy of my book and I get free reviews. Nice, huh?

The weekend is getting closer and it seems as though the days are dragging by. I am so incredibly excited and anxious to see Misu that I could explode right about now. I have a few plans for her and I think we will be able to get some things (mostly my hangups) resolved. We will see.

Until next time dear, faithful readers,
Thank you for your patience and encouragement.
John aka Misu's Puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment