Monday, June 6, 2011

Just a bit longer.

So I have decided to put a hold on the book for a bit. I finished it and read it a few times only to be disappointed in what I had put down on paper. I know I said that it would be out today but unfortunately I cannot do that to you dear faithful readers. I must insist that I put out quality work for you or give up my dream of becoming anything more than just a penman.

So I am letting a few people read over it in an attempt to better it and get it ready for your consumption. I have a few friends that are kind enough to do this for me and they will be mentioned for it. Fear not dear readers, it is coming and I promise that I will be better than it is right now.

In other news. the new job is going well and I am extremely happy with it. I get to see some pretty crazy things in my job and I am sure that you guys will hear about a few of them in future, non-erotic books. Like this:
I work in a place that sells furniture and today my boss was almost crushed by a ton of mattresses. It... was... hilarious. A lady pushed them out of her way and they fell over onto him, nearly squishing him.

See? Well, I thought it was funnier and I am sure that when I put my spin on it, you will as well.

Until next time readers,
Thank you,
-Puppy-

No comments:

Post a Comment