Friday, May 27, 2011

Damn Weather

As anyone who lives in the southeast of the United States knows, we have been having a lot of storms lately which is why I couldn't post for you last night faithful readers. However, somehow I am still going to get punished for it, even though it was out of my hands. Oh well.

The book is finally finished guys, so I am taking a few days off to let it breathe and I will start my final edits on Monday. So it seems as though I will NOT make my deadline for the end of the month. However, it should be done next week and ready to upload. You guys would rather have a good product than a quick one, right? The ending is really giving me trouble so it may not stay the way it is. We will see.

I am in the middle of being fed chocolate covered strawberries by my Misu so I am going to cut this short.

Thank you, faithful readers,
J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment