Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My first publication!

So I got an email last night and it appears as though my short "On the Hood" is going to be in a Canadian e-zine *cheers from the crowd*. I am super excited about this. If I am not mistaken, this means that I'm going international. When I submitted my work, I didn't think that it would get accepted and when I got the email, my mouth dropped wide open. It is a really good feeling knowing that your work will be read by people that are in another country.

Also, I as so close to finishing my book that I can almost taste it. I added some really great content that I hope you guys are going to absolutely love. I am sure that many of you are anxious to read my first novel and I am just as anxious to have you read it. I would love to be able to give away a few free copies and have you guys review them for me. That way, I get some free feedback and you guys get a book for free, that others will have to pay for. Sounds good, right? If you are interested, email me at authjcarter@google.com and I will put you on my mailing list. The first ten people to respond will get a free copy of my book to review (before anyone else gets to see it!) and the rest will be able to get a significant discount.

Lastly, my first anthology."Embraced by Shadows: Four Tales to Tantilize and Terrify" is now available on Kindle. So if you have one, why not check it out.

Until next time dear, faithful blog readers, thank you for your continuing support.

No comments:

Post a Comment