Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Time to get back to work

Well, dear readers, I have had the greatest weekend ever but unfortunately, it is now over. I guess it's time to get back to work. So I will start my final edits tonight for you guys and I should have a finished product by the weekend. I am looking forward to you guys reading it, just as much as I hope some of you are.

It has been four days since I have had a cigarette and, to be honest, I don't really want one. I guess the three day thing is pretty true. I have heard that if you can last three days, then the hardest part is over. Thank you to those who supported me and continue to do so in my time of nocotinelessness (Did I just make up a word? Hell yes I did!).

I know that this is definitely one of the shorter blogs but I have nothing to really talk about. If you guys have questions for me, email me. I love hearing from you and will be happy to answer any of them that you have.


Until next time, dear readers, thank you.
John aka Misu's Puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment