Monday, May 23, 2011

A very Productive Sleepless Night

Well I met my goal of three chapters this weekend. Just barely. By last night I had a total of four chapters written so I decided to take a small break and let my story breathe. I wrote another piece and have already posted it on Smashwords for you guys. I hope you enjoy it. It seems to be doing well. I hope the trend continues.

I was up all night last night. I tossed and turned and just could not sleep. My mind kept going over my story again and again and it did not rest until it had all of the intricacies that it had been working on dealt with. I figured out tons of things about my characters and the way my story should go and I think that my lack of sleep may have been a good thing in that the ideas it produced will make this story a much better read. I hope to have it finished and ready for final edits by Friday and I hope to release it by next week. So look for it to come out by the end of the month.

Until next time faithful blog readers.

-Puppy-

No comments:

Post a Comment