Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fantastic Weekend

I have had the best weekend that I have had in a very long time dear readers. I have spent it with my muse, my Misu and it has been indescribable. Yesterday we went to the park and got sunburned throwing the frisbee and having a picnic with a group of friends, old and new. Then we had a wonderful evening with most of those same friends. The only really bad part of this weekend is that is about to end.

As far as the book goes, I have had a great time getting away from that world but it will soon be time to jump back into it. I have a few final edits and filler to add to the story and then I will be putting the final touches on it and sending it your way.

That is it for now, dear readers. I still have a time balance on my Misu card and I want to make the most of that time.

Until next time dear, faithful readers.

John aka Puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment