Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WELL!!

To start off today, I sleep in because I wrote for 6 hours last night. It was brutal. I just couldn't sleep (again!). My mind kept working, out all of the issues I was having my book and I wrote at least 3 chapters. Finally getting into the end of book. My villain has  the taken heroine hostage and there is a huge fight going on right now. Plus, one of my character has finally shown his true colors. Hopefully it will be a surprise and most of you won't be able to figure it out too early. I also wrote a scene that made me tear up a bit. I had to kill someone that I actually fell in love with during the process of creating them. Don't worry, It is important to the story.

In other news... I have a job interview on Thursday. WHOO HOO! I know you guys love my writing but until it takes off, I have to get a normal, everyday job. But don't worry, faithful blog readers, I will still be pumping out story lines for you, it just may not be in the chunks that I have been. Gotta pay the bills. :)

Finally, Misu got upset that I posted a quote on here from another author (guess she secretly loves me the most :-D), so I have decided to post one that I came up with last night. Here goes:

"If your story doesn't make you laugh, make you cry, turn you on, or scare you to death; It isn't worth finishing. I hope to write at least one that does all of these."

                                                                                            -John Carter-

Thank you for your time and interest dear readers.
Your faithful entertainer,
-Puppy-

No comments:

Post a Comment