Monday, May 30, 2011

WOW!

Dear readers, I lie not when I tell you that I have had the best weekend anyone could possibly have, ever. My weekend was spent with the most important person in my life. I had so much fun and I didn't over think my story (which I have been doing a lot during the past week) a single time. If you only knew, faithful readers, the way I felt about my Misu. I see why men have fought for their loves, died for their loves, and been to hell and back for their loves. I see what motivated Dante now. I didn't think I could ever feel this way about someone else after all of the crap that I have put up with and been through but, lo and behold, I stand corrected and bemused. I hate to see it end.

Nevertheless, it will soon be time to jump right back into that world of demons and everlasting love and start on my final edits. Sometime tonight I will be back at my laptop, typing away and hoping to send your brains on a wild roller coaster of suspense  and ecstasy. It may be the end of the week before it is ready for your approval but don't worry, it is on its way.

Until next time, dear, faithful readers, thank you for your constant support.
Misu's Puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment