Sunday, May 22, 2011

So I didn't post yesterday (which I am sure I will pay for later, thank you Misu) bc..... well...... i forgot. Sorry. So much was going on that it just plain slipped my mind.

First off, I spent three hours cleaning my Aunt's house and made a few bucks. :) It was just in time, too, because I am looking forward to an awesome 2-3 day next weekend and I am so excited I don't know what to do with myself. Gas is expensive and, although the ones that care for you have no problem offering to help, I hate that they have to. Just because I don't have a car, doesn't mean that I can't chip in. Just so you all know, when this writing does take off, and I am sure that, if I am patient, it will, we are all getting wasted. Hehe.

Secondly, I have been cheating with my not smoking. Sorry, It's fucking hard. I used to smoke a pack a day, so I think that two or three a day is not best but much better. Plus, when I write, my mind gets blocked and smoking sometimes clears it. I write erotica. Some people need a cigarette after the have sex and when I write a really good scene, it is the same feeling. It gets me off and a cigarette is just the thing to top it all off. Luckily, I have orders that I am only to have one cigarette a day next weekend, so hopefully I can make that none. How much harder can it be right?

Now on to the new book. It is turning out so well. I have almost reached my goal of three chapters this weekend and the next few chapters are going really set the story in motion. I wrote for three hours last night to get to where I am and I am starting to fall in love with the story all over again. I am getting ready to introduce you guys to the villain of the story and I think you will really enjoy him. Hopefully you will hate him as well.

So, with all of that said. I leave you with one of my favorite quotes:

“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes, Awww!”
-Jack Kerouac-

No comments:

Post a Comment