Thursday, May 19, 2011

Untitled

Until this writing thing takes of for me I must get a real job like most of America. So I looked for a job today and found out that everyone wants you to put you application in online. Maybe 5 out of the thirty people i talked to let me actually put in a paper application. Even Taco Bell and other fast food restaurants want you to do it. They say it is because they are trying to save trees and help the environment but I think it is because they don't want to have to tell you no to your face. Too many people flipping out and killing others over stupid shit I guess. Who knows. Not I.

In other news, I finished the final edits on another short story for you guys and wrote one that was inspired by someone very important to me. I am gonna post them as free reads on smashwords so you guys can get more of an idea of my erotic mind. Hopefully you guys will like it.

-John aka Puppy-

No comments:

Post a Comment