Friday, May 20, 2011

On to the weekend...

Today was kind of a lazy day, I guess. I have been trying to figure out new and exciting ways to promote my writing and myself. Last night I started a brand new book. I thought I would try my hand at demon erotica and see where it got me. I am currently very happy with how it is turning out.

The weekend has arrived and, just like my high school days, I will be spending it in front of my computer, alone. Unlike my high school days, I will be very productive... I hope. My goal is the get at least three more chapters done before Monday and I think that is a feasible goal. Shouldn't be too hard.

Day two of the smokeless endeavor is rearing its ugly head and I feel as if I am going to kill someone. Maybe it's time to write some violent short stories, huh? I like the Romance stuff because it gives me the chance to make the lives of my characters turn out the way that I wish my own romantic life would turn out sometimes but sometimes you just want people to die in horribly violent ways.

Sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment